Friday 11 January 2013

{QAL} Linky Party Begins!!

It's time to link up your finished quilts and quilty items you've made using tutorials from our How Far Will You Go? QAL!

A massive, massive thankyou to our generous sponsor The Fat Quarter Shop for supplying the fabulous prizes.

There are three categories here, so please make sure you add your link to the correct one. You can link to either a blog post, or a flickr photo. If you don't have either of these, send me a quick email and I'll see if I can sort something out for you :o)

FULL TWIN SIZE QUILT CATEGORY
This category is for those of you who made all the blocks. Your quilt should measure about 50" x 75" or bigger.

There will be three prizes here - TWO $50 Gift Certificates and ONE $25 Gift Certificate.






THROW QUILT CATEGORY
This category is for those of you who made a smaller quilt - perhaps 40" x 50" or something similar.

There will be two prizes here - ONE $50 Gift Certificate and ONE $25 Gift Certificate




SMALL QUITED ITEMS CATEGORY (Pillows/cushions, mini quilts etc)

There will be TWO $25 Gift Certificates here.





QUILT TOP CATEGORY - we have decided to include a link up for those of you who have completed your quilt tops, but haven't quilted and bound them. We'll be giving a mystery prize from both our stashes to one winner :o)



Thanks so much to everyone who has joined us in our QAL, we have had such a great time doing it!

xx Jess

7 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What size is the last catagory - my quilt is 68" x 88" finished.

Oops-Lah said...

Hi Jess, silly me, I've added my small quilted item to the throw quilt category and it seems I can't delete it myself. Could you please do it for me? I've added it at the right place now.

Nectarine said...

Hello Jess ,I have a problem I first sent a photo for the first category but I'm in the second one .
Can you delete the picture in the fisrt category of Nectarine, please?
Thank you

Lucy | Charm About You said...

:( SO sad I didn't get done in time to link up but I'm sure I'll have a finish this year some time! Plus I kind of had a good excuse ;)
Thanks for hosting such a great QAL and I look forward to seeing the links!

Mary @ Mary Manson Quilts said...

Oops! So sorry! I didn't realize this was only for QAL quilts -- I was so excited to show mine off. If you want to remove it, I'll understand, or take a look!

Mary

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Love the different quilts that came out of this. I only got 4 blocks made before 'life' interrupted me. Oh well.

Angela Bullard said...

I'm glad to see you added that last category just in case I can't get the binding completed by the link up deadline. I'm working on it, slowly but surely :)